In the summer of 2015, I decided to rebrand my professional organizing business. I changed the name – which is quite difficult to change with the IRS, so just be aware – change my logo, updated colors and images.
It was exciting and difficult.
I had to spend a lot of time thinking about branding. I wanted my business to be authentically me and also focused on my ideal organizing clients – how I communicated me and my business to them. Everything – color, font, pictures, wording – focused on reaching my clients.
I consulted feng shui and what colors communicated the values I wanted represented in my business and decided on a cobalt blue, black, white, and grey. (Yes, they are the same as this website, I just love the clean and professional look of them together!).
This website sung and danced! I had:
- A great infographic freebie that signed up interested people into my mail list
- An EPS (Mailchimp) mail list with automated introductory emails
- Segmented email lists for targeted email newsletters
- A blog with information, product reviews, videos, how tos, and before and afters
- Fabulous testimonials from amazing clients
- Lovely photos that I took
- Pages reflecting my various services
- Social media links
- An online calendar in which clients can book sessions
- A media page with all the info needed for speaking engagements
- Pop-ups that encouraged clients to grab the freebie